Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

29/04/2007
my best friend's wedding at Lulu conventional hall, puzhakkal.
it was a very nice event...the best part of course was i met her cousin brother after a long time.he has 24 hrs to take revenge for whatever i did to him 10 years back.the war has just begun.he still remembers the song i made him hear over a telephone.
then there was the groom who has been getting mails from me regularly regarding the bride.he is dead now...im sure.
it was really nice.anyone who knew me said my sari was nice...obviously coz it was bride's choice and she has been my fashion advisor for many many years.

it is also one of my friend's birthday today...i wish him a happy and successful life ahead.
this is one guy with whom i have had the most number of serious fights and we are yet to talk after the last fight which was more than 2 weeks back...still i love him and pray for him regularly.

1 comment:

D for Dawn said...

I know! I missed her wedding. Got any snaps?