Friday, August 18, 2006

a light in my life

when the going gets tough...the tough gets going...true...and when there are friends on whom you can depend even at midnight it really does make a differnce...this has been happening to me the whole week...first i met my best friend(female)on sunday and then i met my friend in the evening(he is a new addition to my list of friends but im comfy with him)...then as the week proceeded i got back a friend whom i had lost under unusual circumstances...a friend for whom i have always wished i was with... a friend on who's b'day i used to cry coz i couldnt wish him...a friend who missed me as much as i missed him.
it all started with me going on okut and then suddenly seeing his invitation for friendship..man this is a dream come true..then i had the major shock of my life when i saw that he was married but then anything is possible over the 2 years when we were not in contact.
i met him today...after a gap of 2 years...it felt as if i was back in my school and with my friend...a guy with whom i was extremly comfy with..a guy who knew me like the back of his own hands...a guy who has loved me just like i loved me...a guy who still loves me just like i still love him
im gratefull to god for giving me back in my life,i feel as if a part of my life has been given back to me and when i look back to the amount of tears that i have spilled over his one and only b'day card he sent me i feel as that all those have had its affect...all those nights of tears and lonliness...i can finally rest in peace
Thanx to orkut also:)

No comments: