Monday, January 22, 2007

i feel like a punctured tyre

it all started with a simple tetanus injection due to the usual running around in the house.Then there was the blood test.Now, i decided to donate my blood in all the main hospitals coz im tired to doing blood tests.Then before the test result came i ended up in bed coz of fever.i thought "climate change" and my Mom asked if i was comming from the US??now, its very cold in Bangalore and its damn hot in Kerala....plz try to understand.
A week passed with me and fever and then it was decided on a friday night that i should be taken to the hospital.My bad luck started.They gave me an injection to decrease my temperature, another blood test and finally the best....a syringe to attach the drips(i dont know what that thing is called).
the next day, the nurse decided to remove this syringe and at night another nurse decided that i need one.i dont see any use with it coz im not on drip.
then the Doc declared that i have typhoid and what followed was the worse.for the first time that syringe was used and instead of medicine going in there was blood cooming out....that hurts.
so they decided that giving direct IV injections is the best and removed that syringe....again.
the next week saw me becomming a punctured tyre coz i had 2 injections per day and the sisters had a bad time finding my vein(thanx to fat and their knowledge)....when they did find the vein, it had a high tendency to buldge which hurts like hell or more than hell.
so...they decided to leave my right hand and pursue my left which is very uncoperative.what to do now other than return to my right???but they came up with an idea i readily opposed...my LEGS.
so...it was my poor right hand that suffered for a week, twice a day and now there are just big holes on my hand.of course, there is a big hole on my upper right hand thanx to all the typhoid and malaria tests(they removed a lot of blood of mine...what are they doing with that???vampires).
the final verdict which the Doc gave two days before i left the stupid hospital, its not typhoid coz i havent seen anyone respond to medicines this fast....so Mr.Doc why was there a trace of typhoid in my blood and why was I given all the typhoid injections??cant my body be reacting to the medicine coz my body and my mind both wanna leave the hospital early???

1 comment:

D for Dawn said...

Well am sure you feel awful. Take care of yourself now