Sunday, May 09, 2010

Did i ever tell....

Did I ever tell you about the time I went to Hyd for 2 weeks training from my present firm.
It was fun....the training was in 2 different venues and I got to see many parts of the famous Hyd... I actually fell in love with that place and didnt feel like coming back to Bangalore.
The training was on an all India basis and I got to meet lots of different people, we had cultural night one friday and sports day too....The best part of it was gaining 2 new friends...1 from Jammu and another from Noida...
But thanx to these 2 I never got to see Golconda and had to see Charminar thrice....
Those 2 weeks were simply fantastic and it will be a memory I will treasure in my heart forever....Thanx N & T.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks dear
For making me so special
Love u & missiing u