Monday, November 15, 2010

Winter is here

The wind is very cold...its chilling and sometimes freezing
The sun is cheating us in the morning coz when he shows up, we feel its gonna be a sunny day and don't carry our sweater and i freeze on my way back from work...its just a 10 min walk and i feel as if i will become ice soon
At the same time, its kind of pleasant knowing the fact that the year is coming to an end and christmas is around the corner(so is my b'day)....a sad thought that i am gonna be an year older and i think i am an year wiser...
Whenever the year is coming to an end, i always have the "last year, this time" thoughts like the columns in "The Hindu" newspaper....
It was a really pleasant year and I will definitly miss this year
I am just blabbering about something or the other with no specific thoughts....guess winter has frozen my brain also!!!

No comments: