Tuesday, December 07, 2010

2 movies and 1 exam- 05 Dec 2010

I got up at 6.30 am this sunday because of an exam which starts at 9am...and that too in a center near the market...after the movie, i had decided to catch up with a movie and my old roomie was waiting for me with a friend in Forum...she got us tickets for NarniaIII....it was awesome...also coz I have been a major Narnia fan...After the movie, we felt we need more fun but all the good movies in forum were fully booked...so we decided to go to Garuda mall...as there is a mubltiplex there also...we reached but...there only Harry Potter was the good movie playing and the tickets were completly booked...well thats the case all over Bangalore for HP7...but our friend being a good person in marketing managed to get 3 tickets and we saw the 2nd movie of the day...it was simply great.
The exam...well... as my friend told " you proved yourself that you are eligible to write the exam once more"

No comments: