Saturday, March 26, 2011

Living with Father

Jan 20: My Father reaches Bangalore. He is unable to adjust to the climate and the place and especially the food available here. He can't eat in a place where non- veg is served and he doesnt like garlic in his food... By 23 Jan. return tickets are booked but thats for April. How will he survive? How will I survive?
Slowly, as the daily dose of fights increase, he adjusts to everything and the climate goes from cold to hot.
Now, he doesnt want to go back and is already talking about coming back soon
For me...it is a real pleasure coz Kitchen has become his dept...i can wake up late and food is ready. Someone to serve me tea when I reach home.
We fight like cats and dogs and complain to the employment dept (Mother)...if I ask him to do anything new he doesnt and says its not there in the employment contract. My Mom enjoys the fights and laughs a lot.
I have never taken my dad out anywhere special and he doesnt seem to complain. Tomo, I intend to take him for a movie and after that...there is no more weekend left for him to enjoy here.
I think he sad about going from here and I dont know what will happen to me once he goes back

No comments: