Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goodbye My Love



As I realize what happened between us
I do realize that I am loosing my lover
My best friend and my guide in life

As I realize that the hands that held me once
And the lips that kissed me once
Now belong to someone else…
I realize that I have lost everything that I ever believed in

I have lost my life and my heart
That you took away from me
I have lost my body and my mind
That was always yours from start

You could never take my spirit
You never could break my dreams
I still have myself
I still have my soul.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to use the picture as the cover for my eBook. I really like your site by the way. I am a poet of passion myself. Are you the owner or do you know the owner? Please help. My email is theronhill@actionverbme.com