Friday, December 30, 2016

The questions

As you reach a particular age, there are certain milestones to be achieved like age 15-10th Std and then for that year, all you hear is study well and once exams are over, how much did you get?
So, this story continues in everyone's life and for the fairer sex, the question never ends but it leads to a situation where we start avoiding any public gathering. For me, personally, it started from a very small age because I was always well built compared to other people in my family and definitely the darkest of all siblings. And the constant companion in my life became my inferiority complex.
I broke all that and started my personal secluded life and yes the question turned to- why are you alone? Don't you need a life partner? Someone to love you, pamper you and take care of you and my answer was- no thank you I am self-sufficient. Even today I say the same... I am happy alone and I have formed so many habits living alone that I might find it difficult to adjust to another person in my personal space.
And then there is the other reason too, you see I am a dreamer and I have sooo many ideas and concepts about my ideal man that I doubt 1) if he really exists 2) if I can love someone else

No comments: