Thursday, December 20, 2018

Appa

Appa...its a simple word filled with lots of emotions. He loved it when i called him like that instead of 'acha' as we were trained from childhood. It was our special bond. He will take my hans and rub it across the chin for me to feel the prick of his stubbles. I used to get angry and it was his pleasure. How i wish i could do it one more time... How i wish he would call me and irritate me again... I miss his calls, his msgs and everything about him. Sometimes i find it hard to believe he is gone. A healthy man who lost his will to live, a man whose mom called him to her... I know where ever he is, he is happy coz he will be with his parents but why did he have to leave so suddenly?  I mean, yes i was there with him full time but still i never got to say good bye and i never told him i love him. I hope he knew it.
He is the only man i have ever loved with full confidence that he will never hurt me.... I miss you Appa

No comments: