Saturday, January 12, 2019

I miss you Appa

I dont know why you had to leave
I was never prepared
Your life was cut short
My heart was broken
I saw the soul leave you
I heard you call out to me
But in a few moments
You became a lifeless body
I put you in a mortuary
And worried if you will be cold
You made me promise i shall not leave
And i took you home with me
Our final journey together
But i wish i could turn time around
And tell you not to leave me alone
I am stranded, frightened and worried
For i shall never be strong again
I have no life left in me
I think it was taken with your soul
I tried my best, Appa
I hope you do know that
I gave you a kiss
I held your hand
I touched your feet
I brushed your hair
But its your soul i miss
And the time we shared
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you

No comments: