Friday, February 15, 2019

Correct Mistakes

I am a person made out of the mistake i have made in my life although it didnt seem a mistake at that time. It just felt correct
Today, if someone asks me to study some subject that has no relation to my job i will not do it but does my qualification has anything to do with my job...no ways.
Today, if someone tells me to love a person although he might not be your life partner i will never hesitate to say "no"
Today, if someone tells me to do something incorrect i will definitely not find anything adventurous about it
But even today i am making lots of mistakes, just careful not to repeat tje same ones i already made
So, i guess all those mistakes & adventures that i have had made me whatever i am today so it maybe called correct mistakes

No comments: