Monday, December 25, 2006

My B'day

long time since i blogged...
it was my b'day yesterday(24th dec) but the celebration started on 23rd coz my roomie was leavin...it all started when i went to the bakery to have a cup of coffee after a big exam(wrote the 3 hr paper in an hour...lack of knowledge or too much of it you can say)and the "chettan" over there told me there is a surprise and a cake has been ordered for a b'day tomorrow...nice...the baker itself is tellin me abt the cake...im not gonna let him live in peace so i went and told the people that the surprise they planned for me is out... she(my roomie)anyways bought the cake and we had a cake cutting ceremony and on her way to the bus stop we stood in front of the bakery for 5 minutes so that our favourite "chettan" will show up and the rest is history.
24th:the day started with many people callin me and wishin and then me preparin for my media management exam(its my b'day n a sunday and im writin a stupid exam...poor me).
one of my juniors made it a point to tell our sir that its my bday so the whole college came to know abt it ...thanx dear...i kno its ur b'day on 25th dec.
then i was suddenly called(with the rest of my classmates)to our warden's shop...oh...there was a cake waitin but with "merry christmas"on it....i had to cut the cake coz its my bday...now the whole town came to kno that its my bday...thanx warden...i will get u the next time.oh...the cake cuttin song"wish u a merry xmas...wish u a happy b'day"...wow...we are a creative bunch afterall...no wonder we are into advertising.
then i enter the exam hall and my fav sir said "bday girl...keep quite...sir i wasnt talkin i was just askin a doubt)...the few who didnt kno had to kno its my b'day so they suddenly errupted into a song...for godssake guys...this is an exam hall...u dont sing here....we mourn the death of our writin capabilities and our sem which was a total waste...we celebrate only the birth of new answers...guess what...every queston this year has 38 answers in this class coz none of us know the right one.
then as i finish my exam my junior takes me to the bus stop to get a parcel...its a cake....i cant wait....the bus is at 4 so we rush and we waited there till 8...coz the bus decided to go before we reached there and the office said that the bus is yet to come...so at 8 we (that is 2 out of 4) decide to go the garage and collect the cake coz it a BLACK FOREST and im hungry to the core...i hadnt eaten anythin nor had i used the loo after 12.
we finally get the cake and reach the hostel and then i remember is eatin those beautiful stuffs....4 hrs of waitin in front of a stupid busstop and makin hell in such a way that none of the shop keepers will ever forget us...the worst scenarios in those 4 hrs...auto drivers starin at us...sittin next to a bar coz thats the only place where we had seats,...then we go to sit on some people's bikes and the owners come searchin for it...they take the bike and we shift to the next one...the games called...MUSICAL BIKES.2 gals wearin xmas caps and walkin up and down the road talkin over the phone(1 was me)...the people found it amusin....come on guys...its xmas.
the uglist was someone spittin pan from the top of the bar coz he thought we are new pillars on which he could spit(cant blame a drunk guy who has been seeing 4 "pillars" down on the road which hadnt moved for atleast 3 hrs).
after eatin the cake 2 of us decided to return to hostel coz we have to...there is an exam and thats not our hostel...i feel an urgent need of juice so i smartly went into a juice center and ordered one mango juice...he just pointed inside...sorry boss i thought u were a neatly dressed shop keeper...wouldnt have expected it if i had know its a Mal place coz i know for a fact that mals cant look so good...i was embarrased to the core still i had the juice standin next to this guy and finally he looked at me and smiled...no im not interested in smilin and plz my face is red coz of the climate....so...y did u have to say a bye and go and make me look like a ripe tomato????
weird day still i enjoyed...and now its xmas...wish u all a vey merry xmas and a happy new year

No comments: