Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hiyya

Hey...today is my idol's b'day...many many happy returns of the day Stephen Waugh...to you too Mark Waugh.

So..its june...the month of beautiful monsoon showers...the month where i dont feel like gettin up from bed coz of the lazy climate and this month i will be writin my final exam...finally my post grads will be over(if i pass...a clause i always add)...a journey thru the world of books that i started at the age of 3 will be over and still my future is a question which i always ask...life is flowing...where???
everyone around is askin me what my intentions are after exams and i dont have an answer...thats the typical me na!!!
i wish i could take a total 1 year break and just travel the whole of India but that doesnt happen to people in my gen...thats meant only in the movies nowadays.
i feel this is esp true coz im surrounded by people who think, eat, drink and breathe just business...surrounded by 3 business minds(my bosses) who are busy makin money every second...i sometimes feel that they are not human...martians maybe...
im no business mind..i very well lack those stuffs..but i hope i will be able to live upto the expectations of these people....

pray for me...pray that i pass this sem too..so that i can end this journey for the time being...wen did i ever say i will not study further...i have plans to study...but work???im yet to decide on this seriously.

No comments: