Friday, June 22, 2007

A Week In Bangalore

hi...i think last week was my final week in the beautiful city...im sure i will miss that place which i always called home.

it started in a very nice manner coz if i had to stay in my old hostel i will have to pay Rs.250 per night...thats too expensive so i decided that i will spend the night at my juniors' place and leave everything else in my old hostel room(the memories).
i reach hostel and smartly wake up my (ex)roomie who had slept just 10 min back coz she was preparing for her exams...then...even without brushin my teeth i start blabbering about my life in the past 6 months...she was ready to curse me im sure coz she badly wanted to sleep...finally she realised its not gonna happen so she too started chattin...then our dear warden entered and asked if i will be staying for which she got a sad reply(sorry i wont let you make more money from me).i called myclassmate and decided to do group study but on what??we both dont have any notes...so we went to a cafe and started downloading the "notes".. stduies never happened coz we were busy catching up with all the gossip(now there is more coz we are working).
soon it was night and i realised i hadnt studied the whole day...i went to my juniors' place and thought of studyin wen they started playin rummy, poker and bluff...now do u really think i studied...played till 2am and then woke up 7 to go to the hostel...exam at 9.30am...u can easily guess how it was. my sweet boss called me and told to prepare a presentation for the trainin that was supposed to happen in kerala from tomorrow(ha..wat can i do)he finally asked me wat was happenin coz he called to my hostel and they told im not there at the same time i was very much there but wasnt paying..cant blame them can i???
the next day was my viva voce...i was all unprepared and waited till 4pm to get my turn...then the next paper was my supposed- to - be specialization but i never bothered to study coz i never had notes and this is a very general paper...we were busy playin rummy
the next day was sunday...i slept..met some friends and also visited "tharvadu" and on monday it was business coz i went to the company's bangalore dealer's office and was basically explainin wat to do...the dear chettan over there was askin me wat my plan was since i didnt have any exam.accordin to him it was "dont you think you should be going home???"
the next day was fun...the 3 of us decided to hit commercial street and bought lots of stuffs. it was our final shoppin together and may that never be erased from our memories...that day i took a final pic of my dear home and its still in my mobile.
souvenirs are perishable; memories are not

No comments: