Saturday, January 10, 2009

A day to Mavlikkara

Jan 9, 2008- A trip to Mavelikkara....a trip that was originally supposed to start at 5.30am... then it went to 10.30am coz we had to present some files at work... the number of people- 7, number of cars-2 and more luggages...We were on the way to our Festival Director's house...a special invitation to FINALLY celebrate our New Year...Moments of glory, memories of past- a room at the right of Regional which became our home... the fights we had, the tensions created and of course the moments of happiness when our fight against odds succeeded.
So, the original trip started at 3 after having lunch.Me, Lenson and Mallu in the Innova followed by Sarath, Sanal, Saji and Shailaja in the Santro. The Innova had a stop over at Alleppy and then we had to wait 45 min for the Santro.Reached Mavellikkara at 10pm... had celebrations, music and discussions and the Innova was again ready to return with Lenson at the wheel, me, Sanal and Sarath in it. The time was 1.30 am on 10th.... we reached Chalakudy, managed to drop Sanal and Sarath at Sanal's place...and reached Trichur at 5am.....I believe this is one of the most beautiful days I have ever had....sharing time, food and drinks with people who are extremly like minded including FD's sister and bro- on- law. I have known Saji and Shailaja for a long time but never interacted maybe coz now only the time came and now I am happy for I understood there are lots of people in Trichur whom I could refer as like- minded....Lenson and I share a special like mindedness which can never be questioned for we don't need words to understand each other's feelings.... such friends are rare and I am happy I have him. Saji was always a silent character in my map and now he holds a complete different image of a protective, responsible friend and brother.... I am happy to have met such nice people and thats what I have always called Team ITFoK 2008.

No comments: