Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye- 2008

As the time closes on this year...I just hope and pray that the year ahead will be better( we always do that, don't we?) ....I have learnt a lot in this year...a year of experience, hearbreaks, tears, laughters and memories but the most I still value is the realtion I have made and the relations I broke to maintain my theory of life... I am not perfect, I have never been... I know I have insulted many people, hurt many people and angered lots....Many people have taken me for granted and some who have been the closest for years have now become strangers....but i accept all these as i know there are lots more experiences and mysteries waiting ahead...but still i pray that 2009 won't give me so much pain as 2008...in just an year, thanks to all these experiences, i feel i have aged to 30....and this is not my tiredness speaking...its my heart

No comments: