Wednesday, December 31, 2008

To Sir...With Love

A darkness had surrounded me
till you came in my life
I had a goal but no path
and you showed me the way
You took my hand and led me
Till I was confident to travel alone
You gave me a chance
to differ the good and the evil
You gave experience a chance
to leave impressions in my life
You never stopped me
when I went wrong
But always waited...
because you knew I would comebackto you...
You had faith in my talents
even when i doubted it
You removed "laziness"from my dictonary
and most of all...
You respected my ideas
and loved me as a friend
Thank You Sir...
For Everything
I wrote this poem as a tribute to a person who has always held a special place in my life. We have lost contact but he is still in my life, as a guide...I don't think there is any day when I don't think about him. I just wish he was here in person...for I feel lonely without him in this concrete jungle full of barbarians

No comments: