Thursday, July 22, 2010

Journey to Gurgaon

The 2 Ps and I started our North journey on firday, it was raining for some unknown reasons....and as should happen, the three of us had had a bad day at work and had reached the station, finally. In the train, we realised that we had the area all to ourselves, except for one policeman in the night. But then it was cool till a total stranger decided to invade our precious time...Subbu.... a reporter for TOI, a musician and a photographer....he came whenever we decided to sleep or just woke up from sleep...he tried to read us and assess us...but nah....can it be done over a 36 hour journey??? I doubt it....he had his time, singing and taking pix and finally he said 'good-bye' and ' keep in touch'
So, these are what happens over long journeys and I finished reading a book that my BM had given me for the trip....time passed and in the morning we were recieved by P's cousin

No comments: