Tuesday, July 27, 2010

on tue...27th july 2010

Today...i realised suddenly that there are certain people whom we tend to miss a lot and it hurts very badly when we miss them and we wish they were near us....N ...im missing him a lot and for no specific reasons...I wanted this training to be with him but it didnt happen...he had it before me... when he was here for his training he had told me that he didnt find a single good friend and he was missing me but i didnt understand his feelings and now I do....I am going thru the same...In class, I sometimes search for him or someone who is somewhat like him but i dont get anyone....Im tired of this training and thats the truth....I just wish to meet him....and spend some quality time with him....tell him " dear, you are the best"

No comments: