Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mind Games

This topic is a copy of a topic that a friend once wrote
now- mind games is not something i usually indulge in coz i know how things can go out of control and maybe cause serious problems
influential- i am not
innocent - i am
i am no mind reader to map a person's mind and understand his weaknesses and his strengths
i can never play with a person's emotions or other feelings for that matter
i can never lie into the eyes that are piercing into my soul
i maybe a weak human who looks strong to the outer world coz that way no idiot will try to break into my comfort zone
i am an open book that can easily be read
i am an extrovert with shyness...wierd????
lemme explain- i can be pretty comfy with people, get them comfy with me also...make them speak about their worries and tensions
but im shy coz i cant talk first...i can only speak if that person speaks to me and this rule breaks only around my mom ad my hus
even my sis and my dad have to talk to me 1st so that i will speak to them
so---that my mind....do u really think i can play mind games?get into the person's head and understand what he is thinking?get into his emotions and control it?get to know the person so well that u know exactly the answers he will give to your questions and hence have the pre-planned converstation that will take you to the desired action...no, i am a petite person who can never understand myself who how do u expect me to understand others
so- if there is a mind game master out there, please tell me about myself since im sure u must have figured me out by now

No comments: