Friday, October 19, 2007

Questions

We usually come across the word "best friend" or "true friend" or "close friend"
i never really understood the concept behind these...so i decided to give it a thought
who will be a person whom i refer as my best friend?
given my character, a best friend for me will be a person who knows that i have an incurable trait of lying and can understand when i lie and when i don't...(s)he should be the person with whom i lie the least, and when i lie, the person should never ask me y i did so coz she should understand that i will lie to her only if 1)i dont wish to break a promise i made to someone or 2) i dont wish to hurt her
the person should never ever be possessive about me and should understand that i will have many friends but not someone like her...and whatever happens, i will always confess in her.
If under any circumstance, i dont contact her, she shouldnt be pissed coz she will always be in my mind even if im not physically present and one fine day she will find a stupid mail in her inbox explaining all the stuffs that was happening in my life and expect the same in return....life will be back to normal as if there was no break

3 comments:

D for Dawn said...

You liar you!!!! So out comes the truth at last eh? :D

Anonymous said...

im a chotta liar
everyone lies...look who is talkin

Unknown said...

where u would place me in this list???????