Thursday, October 18, 2007

writing

writing is something that comes to me naturally, i dont claim to be an expert or for that fact, any good in that art...but once i sit down to write something, i usually try to do justice to that beauty.
i have won some awards for many english writing activities while i was in college, i dont c a great deal in that fact but many others did incl the professors in the inst. coz that college had the best post-grad students in eng(under the university) and i was able to compete and win against them in all the literary stuffs
now, many people have asked me why i can't make a career in that...many of my relatives have often asked me this and now a friend also asked...it got me into serious thinking
what do i write? i rem a friend once advicing me to write about my life and she will publish coz she was sure it would have made a best seller...now that was when i was 17...what about now?
all the stupid poetry that i have written so far are..well...stupid!!!
my life???its not to be made into a book coz im just in my early 20s and havent done anything great
so guys....c'mon give me some new topic to write on and if anyone tells me to take up a profession in writing...my Q will be gimme a topic coz thats what i lack

No comments: